Reproductive reflexology is quite different from traditional reflexology due to the prescriptive way in which it is used, and when it is used. It can be used as a stand alone treatment, alongside drugs such as Clomid and/or alongside assisted conception treatments such as IVF, ICSI or IUI, whether medicated or un-medicated.
Reproductive Reflexology may assist with hormonal imbalances during either of the Follicular or Luteal Phases, addressing progesterone deficiency, oestrogen dominance, Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Luteinising Hormone (LH) & bringing erratic cycles into balance and regularity.
Reproductive Reflexology may also assist men with their own hormone imbalances such as low testosterone and progesterone, resulting in low libido, poor sperm motility etc.
It has found to be effective with gynaecological disorders:
- Endometriosis (Growth of endometrium outside of uterus)
- Andometriosis / Adenomyosis (Enlarged uterus & heavy bleeds)
- Polycystic Ovary / Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (Infrequent cycles, irregular ovulation)
- Ovarian Cysts Amenorrhoea (Absent cycle)
- Dysmenorrhoea (Painful & Heavy cycle
- Oligomenorrhoea (Infrequent Cycle)
- Intermenstrual Bleeds Premenstrual Syndrome
- Fibroids (Benign fibrous growths)
- Miscarriage, including recurring miscarriage
- Ashermans Syndrome
- Secondary Infertitility
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Varicocele (testicular varicose vein)
- Hydrocele ((Fluid in scrotum surrounding testicle)
- Prostatitis (Inflammation of the prostate gland)
- Low Testosterone – Libido, fatigue
- Sperm Motility
- Sperm Morphology
- Sperm Mobility
It is recommended that if you are experiencing any of the above issues, that a structured protocol is put in place with weekly treatments for 12 weeks and subsequent treatments fortnightly. Progress is reviewed regularly.
Appointment times are typically around 1 hour but the first session and the review sessions, is usually around 1.5 hours due to data collection, and updates from your medical appointments.
Block book 6 treatments £180 (Advanced payment required)
Discounted prices are available for couples.