Reproductive reflexology is quite different from traditional reflexology because of the method in which it is used. It can be used as a stand alone treatment, and whilst taking fertility drugs. It can also be used alongside assisted conception protocols, such as IVF, ICSI or IUI.
Because of it’s approach, Reproductive Reflexology may help hormonal imbalances during your menstrual cycle. Progesterone deficiency and oestrogen dominance can be addressed, as well as Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinising Hormone (LH). Reproductive Reflexology also helps balance erratic and irregular cycles.
Reproductive Reflexology is not just or the girls! It can be of great benefit to men, assisting with their own hormone imbalances. Low testosterone and progesterone can result in low libido, low energy, low mood and poor sperm motility.
Male fertility is on the increase, it’s not just about the girls!
Reproductive Reflexology can be effective for many gynaecological disorders:
- Endometriosis (Growth of endometrium outside of uterus)
- Andometriosis / Adenomyosis (Enlarged uterus & heavy bleeds)
- Polycystic Ovary / Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (Infrequent cycles, irregular ovulation)
- Ovarian Cysts Amenorrhoea (Absent cycle)
- Dysmenorrhoea (Painful & Heavy cycle
- Oligomenorrhoea (Infrequent Cycle)
- Intermenstrual Bleeds Premenstrual Syndrome
- Fibroids (Benign fibrous growths)
- Miscarriage, including recurring miscarriage
- Ashermans Syndrome
- Secondary Infertitility
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Varicocele (testicular varicose vein)
- Hydrocele ((Fluid in scrotum surrounding testicle)
- Prostatitis (Inflammation of the prostate gland)
- Low Testosterone – Libido, fatigue
- Sperm Motility, Morphology & Mobility
If you are experiencing any of the above issues, a structured protocol of weekly treatments, for 12 weeks. Subsequent treatments are fortnightly, subject to review. Progress is reviewed regularly.
Appointment times are typically around 1 hour.
Your first session and subsequent reviews are usually around 1.5 hours, to allow for data collection and medical updates.
Block book 6 treatments and receive a discount! £230 (Advanced payment required)
Discounted prices are available for couples.